Charger Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to this forum site. I guess Dodge really likes me. In March 07 My wife and I got a new 06 Magnum R/T. 2 weeks ago, we got an 07 Charger R/T. Now I'm looking to " upgrade" the Charger. Any recommendations on Cold air intakes and Cat back exhausts? I've heard that adding these sometimes results in a loss of horsepower ( due to the reduction of back pressure) Is this true? I'm looking for a strong exhaust system. Loud but not too loud. Don't want any trouble from the POPO. Any suggestions on any ugrades that have worked for you guys would be great. Thanks for having me:grin:

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Welcome to the forums, from Las Vegas! For the CAI go AfE II and for catback I like the Magnaflows. Nice growl at WOT with minimal drone.

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Welcome and congrats from Texas! X2 on the aFe II. LOVE it!

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee. I am looking to do the same mods you are so i will be checking this thread. Again, welcome and enjoy the charger!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Welcome from Nor Cal. I have a Mopar CAI, I like it, cat backs it really depends on how much you wanna spend.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Welcome from the Motor City. Those mods will definately NOT lose you horsepower.

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
Welcome to this great family !!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.