Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all...I just bought a 2008 Charger R/T...and the reason for the topic is that I am Illinois now...and I am on leave from Afghanistan but am stationed in Ft. Stewart, GA...so that is what that is all about...the only real bad thing is that I only get to drive the car for 14 days then it is back to Afghanistan for like 6-7 more months...oh well....so hey to all and I hope to learn something about my new car

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Welcome to the forums, from Las Vegas! Thank you for protecting our freedom to drive these awesome cars. See if you can shake some oil from somewhere. lol.
You will learn alot on here. Have fun looking through all the threads. Make sure your wallet is hidden while doing so.

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Welcome from Texas and get back safe!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Welcome from Washington and stay safe!!

·
Registered
708 Posts
Keep your head down, powder dry, and come home soon! Welcome from Southern Killafornia!

·
Premium Member
11,946 Posts
Welcome to the forums from Phoenix, AZ and thank you for your service! :wave:

·
Registered
252 Posts
Welcome from NC/Afghanistan I'm currently in Afghanistan as a contractor. Enjoy your time home with the family and the charger I know I always do congradulations on your purchase

·
Registered
160 Posts
Thanks for taking care of business for all of us! I'm in IL quite a bit for family. I'd be happy to buy you a beer and check out your ride sometime.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Welcome from south eastern VA, and trust me it is sweet to come home after a deployment and see your baby (Charger) sitting there. I was still in uniform when I drove her around the block, like 10 minutes after getting out of the car. But I had about 2 grand in mods sent home and installed so it was like all new lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts