Charger Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got a silver steel metallic but im a already pissed already with the stealership..the story is there was a big ass scratch on it before i bought it..they agreed to fix it before i bought it..i give it to them and i get the run around for 5 days and when they finally fix it looks like ass so i have to take it back again im going to see if i can get them to paint the whole car over..ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

on a good and bad note i just got the afe ll and jba exhaust and its sitting in my garage

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee, and good luck with the paint job.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Welcome from Northern California. Stay on the dealership and it will all work out. The same thing happened to me when I bought my first Charger (v6 se). Big azz scratch on the back. When I bought the car I made sure they put in the contract that they would fix the scratch, and tint my windows. Just stay on them, and they'll buckle. Congrats on the Charger regardless though.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Welcome from Northern California. Stay on the dealership and it will all work out. The same thing happened to me when I bought my first Charger (v6 se). Big azz scratch on the back. When I bought the car I made sure they put in the contract that they would fix the scratch, and tint my windows. Just stay on them, and they'll buckle. Congrats on the Charger regardless though.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Welcome from the Motor City and good luck with the paint job.

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
Welcome from Southern Maryland! You can let the dealership know that the word of mouth is a powerful thing. If it gets around that they don't stand behind their word, it will do more harm to them than anything else.

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Hey from Virginia and Good Luck!!!! Give em' He$$

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
from Northern Illinois!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Well i got my car back finally and everything looks good, and within one day i already have my afe ll installed, 180 thermostat, gts tinted covers, and jba exhaust in the trunk waiting to be installed tomorrow..its been a good day...i also have a superchips tuner on the way i got for a good price..sorry i cant wait for the diablo..its not even proven and i dont plan on getting any customs tunes anyway and a new silver steel crosshair grill on its way
the mod bug has bit me hard but i do alot of reading before i buy

p.s..
1.the sound of the afe on this car sounds like an exhuast at wot
2. pulling the fuse really does work

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.