Charger Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone out there want to do a M&G / cruise? dustinc22 suggested one....sorry Dustin, I didn't see the post until too late, and I had to work over nite. But let's try it again. Let's pick a day and get some of the guys at LX Forums to join in..........Andy

·
Registered
772 Posts
I am in. Even if it is a cup of joe on a week night i do not care. I just want to hang out with some LX'ers the wife just gets crazy when i talk to much car. I always get how come the car is never good enough for you.

I just say hey babe, I am an artist and the Charger is my canvas. It just so happens that is is an evolving work of art. :) lol

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cool;

Sounds good to me man...any ideas?

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
right now I am working tues - sat - nite. I am trying to get some guys from the LX forums to get in as well.....where is alpha pro, five-0h, no rulz, shakamanno?

·
Registered
772 Posts
As you know it has been quiet in here, Alpha is Peal and Five is windward no clue on no rules and I think Shakamanno is windward too.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How's this.....we meet this Sunday night, 08/30 about 5pm for coffee @ starbucks, windward city shopping center?

·
Registered
772 Posts
Sounds awesome. I am in!

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
669 Posts
I might be in for that. what might be surprising to some of you who thought I had a moneytree in the backyard, my Charger Fund has greatly dried up. Overtime availability has trickled to nearly nothing and domestic needs seem to be grabbing what's left of my disposable income. As such, I haven't added any mods since the BT stuff.

I'm not sure what I'll have going on for Saturday (I have some minor home renovations planned) but I think I'll be able to slip away for an hour or so for a M&G.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I might be in for that. what might be surprising to some of you who thought I had a moneytree in the backyard, my Charger Fund has greatly dried up. Overtime availability has trickled to nearly nothing and domestic needs seem to be grabbing what's left of my disposable income. As such, I haven't added any mods since the BT stuff.

I'm not sure what I'll have going on for Saturday (I have some minor home renovations planned) but I think I'll be able to slip away for an hour or so for a M&G.
We were going to meet on Sunday at 5pm if you can make it , Artie........Andy

PS ............after this suspension...that's it for me too, for awhile.

·
Registered
24 Posts
howzit,

I finally got my Charger back, but this Saturday I will be headed to the Blaisdell Arena for the Car Show and Sunday is my family time. So maybe next time and just to let you know I live in Kapolei area.

Thanks for the invite though

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
howzit,

I finally got my Charger back, but this Saturday I will be headed to the Blaisdell Arena for the Car Show and Sunday is my family time. So maybe next time and just to let you know I live in Kapolei area.

Thanks for the invite though
We'll hook up next time...Kapolei to Kaneohe is a long enough haul for coffee anyways. Send a pic of your new hood.......which car show?

·
Registered
274 Posts
every sunday I go to my girlfriends house for dinner....so sundays at that time is no good. maybe another time.

and dont feel bad Art, my charger has been neglected for a while since I got a new truck...in fact things from the charger has been sold for extra money!

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sounds awesome. I am in!
Still want to meet for coffee anyone....but I'll have to wait until 6pm...as we just got back from camping at Bellows....gotta wash the cars......

·
Registered
772 Posts
Still want to meet for coffee anyone....but I'll have to wait until 6pm...as we just got back from camping at Bellows....gotta wash the cars......
I am here already. I will wait a few and see it five-o shows then I guess I will come back.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Yo Beam, Was a blast hanging out a car talking. Maybe next time more people will be able to make it out.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts