Charger Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in Daytona Beach Florida this past weekend. The wife and I stop at little strip mall, and low and behold there in the parking lot. Park there was a Sublime Daytona I believe that it was #11 or #17. It had some nice black wheels and a Grand Spaulding Dodge plate frame on the rear. I was just wondering if it was anybody from the forums???

·
Registered
805 Posts
I was in Daytona Beach Florida this past weekend. The wife and I stop at little strip mall, and low and behold there in the parking lot. Park there was a Sublime Daytona I believe that it was #11 or #17. It had some nice black wheels and a Grand Spaulding Dodge plate frame on the rear. I was just wondering if it was anybody from the forums???
Grand Spaulding Dodge that's from up here in Chicago. That must be my older brother #18 here.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It also had some type of black defuser or something on the bottom between the tailpipes that look good. I was wondering where he or she bought it from. Because of the Mr. Norms frame around the plate,I coudn't tell what state the plate was from and I didn't want to touch the car. When we came out of the store it was gone. The black defuser look something like the one on the bottom of the viper in the rear???

·
Registered
629 Posts
It also had some type of black defuser or something on the bottom between the tailpipes that look good. I was wondering where he or she bought it from. Because of the Mr. Norms frame around the plate,I coudn't tell what state the plate was from and I didn't want to touch the car. When we came out of the store it was gone. The black defuser look something like the one on the bottom of the viper in the rear???
You mean this one? It's a Mopar part

You can buy it here

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.