Charger Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I just came back from Texas it took me and my baby 23hrs to get there talk about a long drive. It was fun I went to car show out there and seen a couple of mods I want to put on my car. The bad news is I left my car in Texas one of the sensor is acting up and I did not want to do anything crazy. But I will have my car again in Mar or Apr next year with some crazy mods on it

I will call my new mod project X:alien:

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
Hey, kbeazzy. Welcome back.

I'm not sure where everyone is. I know that Cmots, GG and RYPBANA are quite busy these days...but as for everyone else, I have no idea.

Be sure to check out my new-and-improved website.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Hey guys I just came back from Texas it took me and my baby 23hrs to get there talk about a long drive. It was fun I went to car show out there and seen a couple of mods I want to put on my car. The bad news is I left my car in Texas one of the sensor is acting up and I did not want to do anything crazy. But I will have my car again in Mar or Apr next year with some crazy mods on it

I will call my new mod project X:alien:
That's a long time to be without your baby, I did it when I went underway but not by choice. I'm looking forward to seeing project X, lol.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah it is quite a long time I am thinking about going back to Texas at the end of Nov to get her becaues I am starting to miss her already

·
Registered
536 Posts
i've been staying busy with work ..... and i have a three day weekend ... (bankers hours are great at times)

plan to wash and wax all three Chargers and do some engine dressup on mine.... maybe on the TorRed too (I just have to mod it while it's here)

kbeazzy i hope you get your car back soon

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
i've been staying busy with work ..... and i have a three day weekend ... (bankers hours are great at times)

plan to wash and wax all three Chargers and do some engine dressup on mine.... maybe on the TorRed too (I just have to mod it while it's here)

kbeazzy i hope you get your car back soon
Enjoy your long weekend. I, too, have a 3-day wekend. Unfortunately, the missus and little one have to go to school on Monday. :tongue:

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey geekgrl where did feros get his armrest mod done at? I really love it I want to put one inside my car!

·
Registered
3,374 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
I'm still alive too....
Just have to work for a living.
I still read the forums every day and did a little Charger photography for GeekGrl.

Bill

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice to hear from you young skywalker and you crossed over to the dark side you were the choosen one!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!! lol

j/k lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts