Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NO she did not wreck the Plum Crazy had ya goin fer a min didnt I!?!?!:grin:

It was my b-day last weekend and see got me the most coo a## cake I have ever had in the 29 years that I have ben around.

Here is a pic of it.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Love the cake man! I hope you take as good of care of her as she does you.
I got married last weekend and my wife did the same thing except it was of me and her on my Harley. Thank God for good women!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Love the cake man! I hope you take as good of care of her as she does you.
I got married last weekend and my wife did the same thing except it was of me and her on my Harley. Thank God for good women!
Ben maried for 2 years last Sept 3rd. Just bought a house and closed on Aug 23rd. The only thing that I wanted in a house was a Charger aproved garage.:grin:

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
jee thnx 4 the invite and the cake it was GOOD

NOT =)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That's a sweet cake dude. I just showed it to my fiance with a reminder that my birthday is just a couple months away lol.
Well I hope he gets you one and if he don't kick his but.!!!!!:grin:

·
Registered
453 Posts
Happy Birthday buddy! Ummmm how old are you now?

·
Registered
197 Posts
That's awesome man, Happy Birthday!!

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
So your the SOB that got the persoanlized plate I wanted.....Well that's cool I can live with my second choice cause I know I am the one with the Bad Plum in this state........

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Thats the coolest cake ever

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
So your the SOB that got the persoanlized plate I wanted.....Well that's cool I can live with my second choice cause I know I am the one with the Bad Plum in this state........
That is CRAZY your plate is one I thinked about too. But I hate to say it but western PLUMS are WWAAYY BADER than eastern ones.LOL:grin:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
THANKS FER ALL THE B_DAY CONGRATS AND THE WIFE REALLY WAS HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU ALL SAID.

THANKS A LOT AGAIN:grin:

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
That is CRAZY your plate is one I thinked about too. But I hate to say it but western PLUMS are WWAAYY BADER than eastern ones.LOL:grin:
not uh eastern ones are badder!!!

J/K just let me know when you get 20 miles west of Fargo sometime and we could find out

Oh yeah Congrats!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts