Charger Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know if it is a ******* GA thing, but I dont know how many times I get asked, " Is it fast"? I actually came out and said um nope it is battery operated or um nope jsut thought I stick the plate Charger on it to see if you would ask, did it work?...........LMAO

THe look on some of the peoples faces gets me everytime. I so wanted to say here is your sign to them. Any some people want to share?

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Some guy walked right up to the passenger side, put his face 3 feet from the HEMI insignia and he said it, AND HE WAS SERIOUS: Does this car have a HEMI?

:confused: I didn't know whether to laugh or call him an idiot. :confused:

·
Registered
608 Posts
faith_nomore86 said:
I dont know if it is a ******* GA thing, but I dont know how many times I get asked, " Is it fast"? I actually came out and said um nope it is battery operated or um nope jsut thought I stick the plate Charger on it to see if you would ask, did it work?...........LMAO

THe look on some of the peoples faces gets me everytime. I so wanted to say here is your sign to them. Any some people want to share?
This is hilarious, we just got done watching Blue Collar Comedy, Part 1 and 2. Gives me an idea to to make up a few laminated sign to carry around for when we get our R/T :)

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts