Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Electronics Convenience group, ------instrument cluster wide slay screen, security alarm, vehicle information center, garage door opener
steering wheel mounted audio controls, temperature and compose gauge, travel mini computer
Protection Group-------air filter, self sealing tiers, P215/65R17, side curtain air bags
Smokers Group, -------cigar lighter, front ashtray
Sound Group 2--------322 watt amp, 6 Boston Acoustic Speakers with Sub Woofer, AM FM 6CD MP3
Road Track Performance Group-------18x7.5 Aluminum wheels, AC ATC with dual zone control, heated front seats, load leveling and height control, P235/55 R18 BSW AS Perf tires, Performance steering, performance suspension, power adjustable pedal, power front driver and passenger seat.
Colors----------------Bright Silver Metallic, Brilliant Black Pearl Coat, Cool Vanilla Clear Coat, Inferno Red Crystal Pearl Coat, Magnesium Pearl Coat, Midnight Blue Pearl Coat, Silver Steel Metallic Pearl Coat
check out my charger RT priceing posting to see more

·
Registered
587 Posts
Road Track Performance Group-------18x7.5 Aluminum wheels, AC ATC with dual zone control, heated front seats, load leveling and height control, P235/55 R18 BSW AS Perf tires, Performance steering, performance suspension, power adjustable pedal, power front driver and passenger seat.
Does anyone know if the performance package is currently available?

·
Registered
587 Posts
I think I need to run back to the dealer and upgrade my order. ;)

·
Registered
587 Posts
2006charger said:
FYI.......

(AWT) Road and Track Performance Group has a Job #1 of 6/15/05 (LXD*48)
I get to wait even longer! YAY! :(

·
Registered
17 Posts
so, no brake upgrade for the Performance (Road&Track) handling pkg? I want Brembos, but don't want the 14/17mpg of the SRT....

·
Registered
587 Posts
Just called in the upgrade. I hope they can make it happen.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Just got a call back from the dealer and they said it may not be available until '07. Can anyone confirm this?

·
Registered
587 Posts
I believe the Road and Track Performance Group is the Daytona model. I called another dealership and the salesman mentioned that this package comes with 5hp more but its actually 10hp. He also mentioned limited production so I'm almost sure its the Daytona.

·
Registered
23 Posts
June 15 2006 is the confirmed date for JOB #1 of the performance package....
the dealer "should" know this just like Daimler-Chrysler customer reps "should" know what a charger is...but they didnt. Once you get the VIN go to BramptonAssembly.com and the workers at the factory will track the vehicle for you.........

·
Registered
587 Posts
Found some more info.

2006 DODGE CHARGER
MODELS: ALL
LAST REVISION DATE: 5/11/2005 3:08:58 PM
INCENTIVE: $1000
START UP DATE: 4/4/2005
BUILD OUT DATE:
LEAD-TIME: 8-10 weeks

HOLD AND RESTRICTIONS...ESTIMATED RELEASE DATE

Option Job 1 Dates
2.7L Engine + CA Emissions - EER+NAE - TBD
3.5L Engine + 5 Speed Auto Trans - EGG+DGJ - TBD
AM/FM Radio W/Integrated Display - REJ - TBD
Rear Seat Video System - XRV - 5/02/05
Dodge Charger SRT-8 RWD - LXDX48 - 9/12/2005
Go Mango - PVE - 5/30/05
Polic Group - AHB - LX - 9/21/2005
Silver Steel Metallic Clear Coat - PA4 - LX - 5/02/2005
Stone White Clear Coat - PW1 - LX - 5/23/2005
CHARGER PROTECTION GROUP - ADB - LXD 48 - 6/1/05
KICKER SPEAKERS - RC5 - LXCX48 - TBD
SIDE WINDOW CURTAIN AIR BAG - CJ2 - LXD 48 - 6/1/05
DAYTONA EDITION - 28V - LXDP48 - 6/1/05
PYH - Top Banana - 11/21/05
Supplemental Side Air Bags - CGS - LXD 48 - 6/01/05

·
Banned
99 Posts
There could be a big hold on everything in Sept. The CAW contract ends and it looks like DC will be the strike target. The CAW wants big things and thinks DC can pay them. It could get nasty and long.

·
Banned
99 Posts
ChargerOsix said:
Found some more info.

2006 DODGE CHARGER
MODELS: ALL
LAST REVISION DATE: 5/11/2005 3:08:58 PM
INCENTIVE: $1000
START UP DATE: 4/4/2005
BUILD OUT DATE:
LEAD-TIME: 8-10 weeks

HOLD AND RESTRICTIONS...ESTIMATED RELEASE DATE

Option Job 1 Dates
2.7L Engine + CA Emissions - EER+NAE - TBD
3.5L Engine + 5 Speed Auto Trans - EGG+DGJ - TBD
AM/FM Radio W/Integrated Display - REJ - TBD
Rear Seat Video System - XRV - 5/02/05
Dodge Charger SRT-8 RWD - LXDX48 - 9/12/2005
Go Mango - PVE - 5/30/05
Polic Group - AHB - LX - 9/21/2005
Silver Steel Metallic Clear Coat - PA4 - LX - 5/02/2005
Stone White Clear Coat - PW1 - LX - 5/23/2005
CHARGER PROTECTION GROUP - ADB - LXD 48 - 6/1/05
KICKER SPEAKERS - RC5 - LXCX48 - TBD
SIDE WINDOW CURTAIN AIR BAG - CJ2 - LXD 48 - 6/1/05
DAYTONA EDITION - 28V - LXDP48 - 6/1/05
PYH - Top Banana - 11/21/05
Supplemental Side Air Bags - CGS - LXD 48 - 6/01/05
Go Mango 5/30/05 and DAytona edition 6/01/05. I wonder what other model will get this color?

3.5L Engine + 5 Speed Auto Trans - EGG+DGJ - TBD. Looks like only R/T's for the U.S. market.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Don't trust arifleet..... their information has been wildly wrong in the past. (some is correct, just not all)
I'm 90% sure that the Performance package is standard on the R/T, so an SXT w/ the perf. package will handle like an R/T.
RT

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
ChargerOsix said:
I believe the Road and Track Performance Group is the Daytona model. I called another dealership and the salesman mentioned that this package comes with 5hp more but its actually 10hp. He also mentioned limited production so I'm almost sure its the Daytona.
the daytona gets it first...they are sequentially numbered..and then after that run, the package will be available on any r/t untill they start the top banana daytonas which also are numbered...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Re: CHARGER optional packages

What about offering the SRT rims for the R/T? Will that be an option at all? Or, will they only be available w/SRT?

·
Registered
247 Posts
the daytona is awsome. We car a rep come by our dealership with it. They do the Daytona Vinyl in Windsor, Ontario. The cars are amazing. I will get some pictures soon.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts