·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks sweet. I'd buy a SRT if they had one. Why is it so hard to find those?:cry:
I have no idea what the problem is with making them......:confused:

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Welly's factory is in Hong Kong....... don't lick the car or else you'll taste lead paint.

I'm kidding. I hope.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
I ordered a Torred Daytona from www.supercar1.com, which get their diecast from the same factory. I ordered it back on 08/08 from supercar and my purchase is still "Processing"

·
Registered
66 Posts
nice, I've been looking for one since I got my car!

·
Registered
3,293 Posts
Nice... I Would collect scaled cars, if i had room for them. It would be awsome. I would line them up and race them down the hallway, and the Mopars would always win.

But really, thats cool. Didnt the superbee owners get a good diecast of their car?

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
I have the exact same thing sitting on my shelf in my bedroom.
Ordered it a few months ago and it came a few weeks ago.
Ordered it from the site listed above but they had very limited
quanities... :)

·
Registered
467 Posts
Didnt the superbee owners get a good diecast of their car?
yeah i've seen pics on here of the diecasts that superbee owners get with numbered plates as well on the display.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
I couldn't find any late model chargers on this web site. do you have a product number or narrow down where you found it on this site?
I'm trying to find the number to it, the page that originally listed it show's that item not to be found. I've sent them an e-mail to find out what's going on.

·
Registered
7,627 Posts
I'm trying to find the number to it, the page that originally listed it show's that item not to be found. I've sent them an e-mail to find out what's going on.
Thanks. I have been looking thru every toy and hobby store I visit and have not been able to find one.

·
Registered
323 Posts
this is where i get some of my diedast,, go to diecastfast.com should have what your looking for,, later THE DEWMAN ,,

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
I got a reply from supercar, they said that my Daytona is reserved for me the day they get a shipment from the factory. Although they didn't say anything about unable to search for it's listing.

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Just got an email from www.Supercar1.com and they have the Top Banana Daytona listed as in stock!!! If you don't have one NOW is your chance.... ;)

Actually they are showing the Torred and the mango in stock as well.....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts