Charger Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Charger Scat Pack
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've already thanked the awesome people on this forum for helping me with questions I had while in pursuit of my 2020 SP. Now that she's all cleaned up, I would like to introduce the newest member of the family... I am looking forward to all of the journeys that we will share together

·
Registered
29 Posts
I've already thanked the awesome people on this forum for helping me with questions I had while in pursuit of my 2020 SP. Now that she's all cleaned up, I would like to introduce the newest member of the family... I am looking forward to all of the journeys that we will share together View attachment 298270
She's a beauty. I had the same color in my 2018 Challenger and with a good wax it really shines.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I've already thanked the awesome people on this forum for helping me with questions I had while in pursuit of my 2020 SP. Now that she's all cleaned up, I would like to introduce the newest member of the family... I am looking forward to all of the journeys that we will share together View attachment 298270
Beautiful ride

2019 Charger R/T Scat Pack Plus

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Fastest color for sure...

I like that spec with the Technology Group and the Dynamics Package, nice Scat!

·
Registered
2020 Charger Scat Pack
62 Posts
Sweet ride.
My best memory is my son in the back seat screaming, "Woo Hoo Hoo! Do it again Daddy!"

Reactions: Koron and chargin08

·
Registered
2020 Charger Scat Pack
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thanks guys! My son and I have definitely (safely) shared quite a few smiles already, now that I'm past the break-in period.

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Fantabulous looking scat. Congratulations!

Reactions: chargin08

·
Registered
2021 Charger Scat Pack WB
76 Posts
Not bad for NB !!! Can see/agree why U love it !!!!

·
Registered
2013 R/T
1,902 Posts
BigM06R/TAWT, very nice to see one without black wheels.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts