Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Steve, your cell phone is dead or what?

Your work e-mail has been returning for some unknown reason. Your home box is full, how about empty that PC.

Contact me. I got your message (stop ranting-laughter here) and one I may help out but the other? It may be hard to salvage.

Detroit this year?

·
Registered
291 Posts
The stupid Sprint phone battery keeps going dead. I am trying today in getting a new one.

At work, they are changing the naming schemes for mail address throughout DoD. I will call with latest updated one. My home one is constantly busy due to the kids homework or other internet activities. I will check when I get home.

RANTING AGAIN: Yea, I know, but it is totally disappointed in seeing it happen so close with the holidays. Just not fair!!! Let me kick their
[email protected]*([email protected](*@S! Do you want can for them. I will talk to you about it soon as my phone is back online. Can't use the G phone due to monitoring at work.

Yes for Detroit but I can't wait for the BIG LA baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Back soon?

·
Registered
291 Posts
Thanks for the helping hand.

I can stop ranting now. Since both are happily at work again and it is near the holidays.

I do appreciate it.

Hey, answer your cell. Your box is full also. Talk about me!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.