Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought of this last night. It would be really cool to replace the Hemi side logo w/ Hemi side logos that lit up or that could be used as turn signals?????
I thought if anyone could do it, it would be you guys?

Alex

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
I thought of this last night. It would be really cool to replace the Hemi side logo w/ Hemi side logos that lit up or that could be used as turn signals?????
I thought if anyone could do it, it would be you guys?

Alex
It could be something similar to the BMW Z4. It has side BMW logo's with a light behind it. It flashed around the logo when you use the turn signal. Completely stealth looking. :driving:

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Would you want the Black part of Hemi light up? I've never really checked to see if that badge is one piece or not.

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Hi Dan :wave:

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
HI LD :wave:

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Would you want the Black part of Hemi light up? I've never really checked to see if that badge is one piece or not.
I would think the "HEMI" would stay black with an illuminated edge/border, like the BMW Z4 style mentioned earlier

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
I believe the badge is one piece, the HEMI black lettering on one of mine is coming off now. :confused:

:driving:

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Im ahead of the game............talked to AAC about this 3 weeks ago when they started posting pics of the LED illuminated 300 wings.........verdict: they said they will think about it but not sure how many people would want to drill holes in the fender to run the wires

·
Registered
624 Posts
Mayhap they could be battery powered and use a wireless transmitter type of setup.

Maybe one or two leds, I know a single red LED can flash on and off constantly for at least 6 months running on a 9-volt.

Would be pretty slick.

I know I dislike the thought of drilling holes in the factory sheet metal.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Sorry guys,we dont do electronics..Cool idea though maybe AAC??
Yeah, but then it would be like $600 and we'd have to buy the parts and put it together ourselves :biggrinjester:.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts