Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am new to the Dodge world and I am trying to do some research about my buddies 2007 Dodge Charger R/T. Are the handheld tuners the way to go for these cars or can these cars be easily dynotuned? I am a Corvette guy and I am used to having a local speed shop dyno tune my car but I know the Mustangs are not as simple. Please give me some insite into the Dodge tuning world!!!

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
from what i understand is: the best type of tuning you can do, assuming youve spent a decent bit of cash on performance mods, is to get a handheld tuner, that allows you to have it custom tuned. case in point, the Diablosport Predator. it has canned tunes out of the box for close to stock systems, but if youve got anything from long tubes and up, you can bring it to one of their techs in your neck of the woods who will dyno tune it using your handheld unit and save it as a profile on the handheld unit. along with the stock tune and canned tunes you can also run on.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for your help guys!!! So it sounds a little more like the Mustangs to me. Are the Diablosports out yet? I saw a release date of 7/31/07 but I know that those dates never seem to be accurate!

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Thanks for your help guys!!! So it sounds a little more like the Mustangs to me. Are the Diablosports out yet? I saw a release date of 7/31/07 but I know that those dates never seem to be accurate!
They're in production right now should be released in two weeks, so I'm assuming by the end of September beginning of October they should be pretty easy to find.

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
I can't wait to get my diablo. Finally some real tuning. I am getting my cam installed in a few weeks, then I'm getting my car dyno tuned. I am waiting on the predator so I can do it all at once.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts