Charger Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys. My name is David, I was born and raised in New Orleans. I recently purchased an '06 Charger R/T in January with 25,811 on the dash. It came with the factory navigation and was very clean. I won the auction at 13,800, I think it was a good deal . I bought it off Ebay. I used to own a 2005 Chevy Monte Carlo SS. I sold it and put some cash with it and bought the Charger. I love my car to death. This is my first Dodge and always have been in love with Chargers. I promised myself I would get one when they came out again. I am a family man with a wife and 4 kids. I've been married for ten yrs. I'm here looking for knowledge and ideas. Hope to talk to all you guys.
Later!:beerchug:

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
welcome to the dodge family and the forum!!!

don´t forget post some pics and congrats for your new charger! you will love him more more more each day!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
welcome to the froum!!!!!!!! right down the street in LaPlace. warning your gona get addicted. im on here lurking everyday. be cool

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Welcome from Ragley Louisiana.

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee!

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Welcome from Maine!

·
Registered
555 Posts
Congrats on the R/T. This place will have no problem giving you ideas to spend your money! Have fun CHARGIN'

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey neighbor!!! Welcome to the forum from Mississippi. Now lets go pinch some tails and suck some heads! The thought of that is just getting me hungry now, and its only 9 in the the morning.

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
Hey neighbor!!! Welcome to the forum from Mississippi. Now lets go pinch some tails and suck some heads! The thought of that is just getting me hungry now, and its only 9 in the the morning.
..and when you get done with that, you could eat some Crawfish!:biggrinjester::beerchug:

Welcome from Florida.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts