Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Suspended User
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i take in my car to the dealer and i tell them my navigation isnt reading. ive never even pulled the cd out so its not the cd that scrathed or anything. it has something to do with the actual navi. he says that i have to pay the deductable? so i was like ok. its like 90 bucks. no problem. then i say " OTHER THAN THAT THE NAVI IS UNDER WARRANTY RIGHT?" and hes like "well it depends. only certain parts are under warranty" is this possible? i have around 48,xxx miles. so im kinda mad right now cause a navi replacement is expensive. i would pay if i broke it but if its a i didnt. any advice? suggestions? thanks for any input in advance!

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Well you're at 48k Miles so what kind of aftermarket warranty do you have? If you were still in the 3yr/36k it's 100% covered as long as you didn't break it.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Like M3 said, your out of warranty.

·
Suspended User
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well you're at 48k Miles so what kind of aftermarket warranty do you have? If you were still in the 3yr/36k it's 100% covered as long as you didn't break it.
i looked up all the paperwork and i have a 6yr/75,000.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
i looked up all the paperwork and i have a 6yr/75,000.

Ok you'll have to read that warranty and see what it covers. Not all extended warrantys are created equal. If it's a Maximum care warranty the radio should be covered 100% minus any deductibles listed in the warranty. On my Preowned Daytona I bought the 8yr/80k warranty that takes care of everything but wear and tear such as belts, hoses, brake pads and brake rotors.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts