Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So you guys prob/maybe saw my post saturday about my ordeal with getting a ticket and losing my licence plate :( ... ANYWAYS.. got it straight, and got my plate back. My problem is the huge neon green sticker they smack on my rear window. I installed my plate, and asked my buddy to get the sticker off while I ran inside.. I come out.. and the green sticker is gone, but the sticky under-lining is still there. Ive tried and tried but i cant get it of more than a milimeter at a time before it breaks off! :( Whats the best way to proceed to get this crap off without damaging my window?

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
goo gone and a razor blade should take care of it

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
The razor won't hurt the glass, but I understand try using something like like a credit card. Didn't check your location so this may not work but if you have an ice scraper that will work as well

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The razor won't hurt the glass, but I understand try using something like like a credit card. Didn't check your location so this may not work but if you have an ice scraper that will work as well
I'll try a credit card when i get off of work.. and i dont even know if they sell ice scrapers here.. i dont think ive ever seen one:lol:

And congrats on post 1,000:clap:

·
Registered
928 Posts
yeah goo gone (dont get it on your paint) or WD40, let it soak -> scrape up the mess.

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
yeah goo gone (dont get it on your paint) or WD40, let it soak -> scrape up the mess.
goo gone won't hurt the paint as long as you wash it good after and hit the area with some wax. Many here have used it (including myself) to remove badges and side moldings.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts