Charger Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
8,285 Posts
Where does the other end of that hose lead to? Does it go to the transmission?

· Premium Member
3,131 Posts
Looks like it's in the engine compartment, so might be a trans vent, or a vent for the front differential if this is an AWD vehicle. In any case, find a nearby metal vacuum or other type line, and it should clip on. If there are none, a zip tie securing it up and away from hot or moving things will do.

Don

· Registered
512 Posts
However, broadly speaking, 'will be appreciated' refers to something in the future, whereas 'would be appreciated' doesn't necessarily refer to something in the future, but it can. Examples: A. It would be appreciated if you brought a bottle of wine to the dinner part
Wow. Well it Would be appreciated as a new member to the forum, to actually provide some help, rather than commenting on someone's proper or improper use of a word.

Oh, welcome to the forum. Please let us know about your car!!

· Registered
7,577 Posts
Been a while since the vent tube has been brought up on the forum. Do you by chance also have a transfer case?

Edit: the line in the photo is for the transmission. If you have a transfer case you will have another breather tube.. If the fluid is not actively spewing or leaking as seen by a mess on the engine simply reconnect the line facing upward.

· Registered
4,016 Posts
While we're on the subject of English interpretation ...
Forehead Chin Smile Tie Jaw

· Administrator
1,524 Posts
However, broadly speaking, 'will be appreciated' refers to something in the future, whereas 'would be appreciated' doesn't necessarily refer to something in the future, but it can. Examples: A. It would be appreciated if you brought a bottle of wine to the dinner part
Just say no to drugs Greeny. Looks like you didn't escape the Stop Forum Spam database fortunately, which IS APPRECIATED in the present tense.

Bernie

· Registered
2011 Charger Pursuit
2,356 Posts
While we're on the subject of English interpretation ...
View attachment 310786
Not to mention proper use of punctuation that can make sense of a situation.

Helping your uncle jack, off a horse.
Helping your uncle jack off a horse.

· Administrator
1,524 Posts
Not to mention proper use of punctuation that can make sense of a situation.

Helping your uncle jack, off a horse.
Helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Please capitalize the noun "jack", but the verb "jack" is fine...haha.

Bernie

· Registered
2011 Charger Pursuit
2,356 Posts
I initially had done Uncle Jack, but felt it would make it more clear how much the comma does with out it.

If you are asking me to edit it for forum rules sake just let me know though and I will.

• Haha
Reactions: Rambit
1 - 13 of 13 Posts