Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 07' charger R/T and i've never really looked into putting in Performance parts or anything of the sort into my car, but i would like to start getting into it, so i can start to dust the other cars on the road :driving:

Anyone have tips?

·
Registered
9,859 Posts
How much money you have?

Unlimited? 5.7 based 392 with a nice blower/N2O

Kinda sorta....A nice head/cam package.

Just a cam option....

Or a vortec....

Or just LTs, High Flows, Cat-back, Intake, Tune.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My price would vary depending on how much the parts would cost really, i dont know any prices for anything but.. i'd probably be willing to put down a good amount i just dont what exactly to look for

·
Registered
9,859 Posts
I would say, head/cam/intake/LTs/tune.

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
I heard that Flashtech LED Halo's add 5 horsepower. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
596 Posts
In order with the basic bolt ons, I would say:
- Diablosport Predator (It tunes your car, do a search feature, a LOT of info on these forums about it)
- CAI (Cold Air Intake, runs roughly $250)
- Catback Exhaust (Check sound clips to find the tone you want, don't be afraid to ask questions, or opinions)
- High flow cats
- Underdrive pulley
- Headers (Shorties or Longtubes, depends what you want, and how bad your states emissions are)

Now after that it depends what you want, but a set of heads, and a cam will add quite a bit of power to the wheels for you. The best bet is do some research, read some threads but overall maybe find a goal for now money wise and go from there to get a nice package, if you can afford it you can cut some labor on some of the more in depth mods by doing more mods at once, if you aren't doing them yourself. Ie: heads, cam, headers, underdrive pulley, etc..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts