Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So Ohio has a mandatory front license plate. Unfortunately, the cops and highway patrol around here are fairly strict on the issue. It will absolutely destroy the front look of the car, and I refuse to drill holes unless they will be underneath the car and unseen. In the past on my Mustang, I've either put the plate on the dash and let it be seen through the windshield, or used this retractable bracket:

What do you guys think I should do? Any other good options?

·
Registered
679 Posts
Problem with the hideaway is where to mount it, only place available is the very bottom of the bumper and then it hangs down very low

·
Registered
246 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
I went out this AM to get stainless hardware for my custom plate mount, hopefully will have it installed this week

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I went out this AM to get stainless hardware for my custom plate mount, hopefully will have it installed this week
Nice. Please post pics when it's done.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Big Mike's

I went with this one.

http://shop.bigmikesperformanceparts.com/Dodge_c2.htm

Haven't installed it yet but definitely high quality from the look and feel. Detaches with a "pull pin" so you can run without it if you want or take it off for shows etc.

Good luck!
I went with the BigMike's and love it. Very high quality. Lower underneath profile than the ones that fold back under - removes easily. The pullpin needs a shot of WD-40 once a year - the amount of salt they put on the roads here will freeze up anything.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts