Charger Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok im getting my halos in some and kinda worried about doing it myself so if theirs anyone in the new bedford area that has done it and can give me pointers or has a place that will do it for me that would be great.

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Sorry, I don't have any suggestions, other than not to get halos to begin with .... I've heard of too many stories of them burning out or coming loose or catching fire or God knows what else ... no thanks, not for me.

It's too much crap to go through if you have to replace one, from having to remove the complete front facia to having to heat up the headlights in an oven to remove the lenses ... blah blah blah ... no thanks.

Sorry, but I'm not a fan of even the LED ones ... they don't have the continuous-light look of the original LEDs, but they are much safer to use from what I've read so far ...

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry, I don't have any suggestions, other than not to get halos to begin with .... I've heard of too many stories of them burning out or coming loose or catching fire or God knows what else ... no thanks, not for me.

It's too much crap to go through if you have to replace one, from having to remove the complete front facia to having to heat up the headlights in an oven to remove the lenses ... blah blah blah ... no thanks.

Sorry, but I'm not a fan of even the LED ones ... they don't have the continuous-light look of the original LEDs, but they are much safer to use from what I've read so far ...
i got the dual led and love the look of them

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
i got the dual led and love the look of them
x2 I love my Flashtech LEDs and have had no problems since i got them in April.

Seriously you can do it on your own, some people are scared of the baking of the lights but that is the easiest part. I was actually worried about the wiring but with so many great write ups it was cake.
Junior has a great fascia removal, halo/wiring write up. :bigthumb:
YOU CAN DO IT!

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
x2 I love my Flashtech LEDs and have had no problems since i got them in April.

Seriously you can do it on your own, some people are scared of the baking of the lights but that is the easiest part. I was actually worried about the wiring but with so many great write ups it was cake.
Junior has a great fascia removal, halo/wiring write up. :bigthumb:
YOU CAN DO IT!
ya im not worried about the baking its the wiring. i want the turn signal halo to work like a blinker but i wand the other one to be turned on by a switch

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.