Charger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok today i had some fog lights installed i dont know anything about about fogs or head lights but i just know that the fogs were 55 watt halogen. is this a good type or should i be worried and i also want to get some hid headlights and i see that hidgate is a pretty popular place to order them from so if anyone can tell me what exactly do i need to order or post the exact link to it so i can order this would be a big help and also how much would this cost to have installed this would be a big help please and thanks in advance

·
Registered
357 Posts
ok today i had some fog lights installed i dont know anything about about fogs or head lights but i just know that the fogs were 55 watt halogen. is this a good type or should i be worried and i also want to get some hid headlights and i see that hidgate is a pretty popular place to order them from so if anyone can tell me what exactly do i need to order or post the exact link to it so i can order this would be a big help and also how much would this cost to have installed this would be a big help please and thanks in advance
I was told 55w as Fog lights will melt the housing.

·
Registered
563 Posts
First thing I need to know, is are they factory fog lights or aftermarket. And most importantly is, what size is the bulb? ie. 9005,9006,H7,H9?

Because aftermarket fogs don't use the same size of bulb as a factory fog. When you find that out, PM and I will send you a link to where to get some good HID's.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts