Charger Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the process of rebuilding a car I purchased. it is a 06 dodge charger r/t and was hit in the right(passenger) front. I am in need of help from someone who know a lot about the car electrical wiring. On the front passenger side wheel well there is a computer box that has a silver module on the front of it that has a large bundle of wire that goes out the front of it to power everything in the front end..headlight,horn,side marker lights,radiator fans. About 80% of the wire got cut during the accident. I went to re wire them up today and got most of them back except for the wires that had duplicates of the same color. There are not many but I remember one color had four of the same color. I need to take a picture...I can follow where the wire goes but how do I know which one to hook up to it in the computer box..mabye it does matter as long as the same color wires are hooked up but I find that hard to believe. I will write down which colors wires I have left in the morning

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
google wiring schmatics 2006 dodge charger and you can by the wiring harness diagrams for 10.00. I did and it is complete with pcm,tcm, and all the color codes..give it a try.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts