Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

Need some feedback ASAP about a noise I'm getting from my engine (2009 Charger SXT 3.5L). Listen to the video clip on YouTube and either post feedback here or on YouTube.

I know some will say to bring it to the dealership or a mechanic... I did bring it to the dealership, but because of the poor service I got there, I don't trust the sneaky bastards.

I'll be getting another mechanic to look at it (whom I trust 100%) but that won't be until Monday morning at the earliest.

Thanks in advance to all of you who reply!

Anthony

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
sounds like your rocker arm shafts or rocker arms

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damn, You need to clean that engine bay!!
Yeah, don't I know it. Shampooed the damn thing last August, but winter driving here in north of Toronto kinda makes a mess of things. Getting it shampooed in a week or two. Jeez, you called me out on that.... Kinda like calling me out on the tread marks in my underwear! LOL!

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
Yeah, don't I know it. Shampooed the damn thing last August, but winter driving here in north of Toronto kinda makes a mess of things. Getting it shampooed in a week or two. Jeez, you called me out on that.... Kinda like calling me out on the tread marks in my underwear! LOL!
Thanks for sharing but I think that was more information than we needed to know...LOL! :grin:

·
Registered
951 Posts
Sorry man lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts