Charger Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
HELP!!! Way Too Many Photos From The Cruise...

Thanks to all who PM'd me about the video cruise musical video. Glad everybody enjoyed it.

Now a rather unusual request:

I received SIX identical complete sets of 50+ photos from our cruise, due to an Internet print order submission error. They consist of just about every snapshot that was taken, and you've already seen here... including the MSP and every car that was at the campground.

Help! Please adopt a set... Free. I only need 1 set for me, and one for the MSP. The rest are surplus, and need a good home.

Please PM me and I will bring or mail them to you (free!!). Just let me know.

Way too many photos:

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Free Set of Cruise Photos Just for The Asking...

2 sets are promised; 3 sets left to give away! Hurry. PM me if you'd like one. Or feel free to ask for a specific photo. I can look if I have it, and pull it for you, if you or your car was in the cruise.

More than happy to do it.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No More Photos.

2 sets are promised; 3 sets left to give away! Hurry. PM me if you'd like one. Or feel free to ask for a specific photo. I can look if I have it, and pull it for you, if you or your car was in the cruise.
More than happy to do it.

Just wanted to say that all photos have been given away. Sorry to those who didn't get a set. It was first come, first serve. But if so desired, I can order extras for anybody who wants a particular set of photos from this curise. Never hesitate to ask.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts