Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i just bought my 07 charger (used) and well 2 weeks later, it starts shaking bad at id;e. I put it in reverse and it started shaking while moving. Everytime i drive, when im completly stopped and let go of the brakes a little it shakes too. It feels like it wants to sturn off. anyways i took it to the dealership and they said it was the spark plugs so then changed them and cleaned out the throttle. and just now it started doing the same thing again, shaking . any ideas what it might be?

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
So i just bought my 07 charger (used) and well 2 weeks later, it starts shaking bad at id;e. I put it in reverse and it started shaking while moving. Everytime i drive, when im completly stopped and let go of the brakes a little it shakes too. It feels like it wants to sturn off. anyways i took it to the dealership and they said it was the spark plugs so then changed them and cleaned out the throttle. and just now it started doing the same thing again, shaking . any ideas what it might be?
How many miles does it have?

·
Registered
7,627 Posts
My Honda does that. I spoke to my neighbor about it and he took a look under the hood. He found a worn and a broken engine mount. I haven't replace them yet, so I dont' know if that was what is causing it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts