Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok,my tails from E-bay came in the other day and I want to paint and tint them my self.What would you do first and what would be the best way to do this.Im no stranger to a rattle can but I'v never painted tails before so I was woundering if it would be any thing like painting a model car.Do you really need to use the adhesion premoter and would you prime them before you paint them? Any help will be appreciated.Please send me a PM. Thank You for any help you can provide. TIM

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump for help please

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Yes you really should use an adheison promoter. I had mine painted by a shop, I later had them remove my trunk decal and the super strenght adheisive remover took the vht clean off accidentally. They repainted for free of course but it's better to be safe than sry.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Nightmare,but what to do first, do I tint first and then paint and if so do I tint the whole tail and paint over the tint or do I paint and then tint-not tinting the whole thing just what needs to be tinted and paint what needs to be painted?????????????????

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts