Charger Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
HELP!!!! on my R/T Charger!!! FIXED!!!!!!

I don't understand!!! I went to use it and no response from the lady in the dash!! The button is dead....everything else works fine, the nav, radio, etc. Could this be a fuse? I looked the book and no fuse labled uconnect. Anyone have any Ideas??

Thanks
Jason

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Bluetooth issues?

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: HELP!!!! on my R/T Charger!!! Fixed!!!!!

The bluetooth stop working! But I called the uconnect # and they helped me. I just needed to reset my uconnect by holding both buttons on the mirror for 12 seconds. :happy:

Jason

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
So, what phone are you using? Are you getting full functionality in the dash display? I've been reading what the 300C guys have, curious about how much of that crosses over. Things they have talked about:

Signal strength, caller ID, and battery life info all displayed in the EVIC, front speakers play phone, etc.

·
Registered
1 Posts
UConnect and Jabra A210 Problems

I've got the UConnect option in my Dodge Charger R/T. My cell phone, Kyocera Koi, doesn't support BlueTooth, but I picked up the Jabra A210 blue tooth adapter. According to Jabra my cellphone and adapter are compatible, but I can't pair the adapter and UConnect.
Has anyone gotten this to work? Has anyone gotten another Blue Tooth adapter to work?

Thanks,

Dave

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Re: UConnect and Jabra A210 Problems

djperdue said:
I've got the UConnect option in my Dodge Charger R/T. My cell phone, Kyocera Koi, doesn't support BlueTooth, but I picked up the Jabra A210 blue tooth adapter. According to Jabra my cellphone and adapter are compatible, but I can't pair the adapter and UConnect.
Has anyone gotten this to work? Has anyone gotten another Blue Tooth adapter to work?

Thanks,

Dave

I looked into this when ordering my Charger...

according to members over at the 300Cforums.com that the phone itself has to support bluetooth.... the adaptors, as of yet no one has been able to get to interact with the UConnect....

I did not order u-connect due to this.... as I am stuck with my current phone for 2 years.... in the mean time, I plan to buy the adaptor and buy a Jabra bluetooth headset

·
Registered
289 Posts
GLHS837 said:
So, what phone are you using? Are you getting full functionality in the dash display? I've been reading what the 300C guys have, curious about how much of that crosses over. Things they have talked about:

Signal strength, caller ID, and battery life info all displayed in the EVIC, front speakers play phone, etc.
I am not sure but I think this has a lot to do with the phone maker and the BT firmware. For example i have a Palm Treo 650 on Cingular Blue. My Treo is able to connect to the Uconnect no problem As for functionality, I do not get signal strenght or battery life. I have read on other Treo forums of Sprint users who got the there Sprint firmware update had full functionality.

I guess I will have to wait on another update from Palm. I plan on testing my buddies Blackberry to see if that works.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts