Charger Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an idea that I want to try on my doors but I need to know what the doors look like with out the skins so does any one have a photo of the front doors unskined......."BODYSHOPS","customizers"and collision shops I need your help. Any info will help,,,,Thank you in advance. P.S. Its an 06

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Any help on this??????ANYBODY

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm sorry, but what do you mean by a door un-skinned??
I need to know what the frame of the door looks like,as if you peeled the door skin off of it,where the supports are located.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
You're not putting tv screens on your doors are you? I don't think there is such a picture. Unless you physically peel one yourself. Then it would be the first.

Sent from Galaxy.....S4 that is

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You're not putting tv screens on your doors are you? I don't think there is such a picture. Unless you physically peel one yourself. Then it would be the first.

Sent from Galaxy.....S4 that is
NOOOOOO, I am not going to do that. I have another idea.

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
There is a bar going right across the center of the door. Take your door panel off and you can see inside.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There is a bar going right across the center of the door. Take your door panel off and you can see inside.
Why didn't I think of that to start with(DHUUU),do you know if that is the only bar in the door?

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
In the center yes, but there should also be some sort of brace at the top and bottom. What exactly do you have in mind? I can tell you if its doable or not.

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
You also have to worry about the window regulator and window as they are fairly close to the skin

1 - 10 of 10 Posts