Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Next Spring or Summer I want to put together a "cruise" for my local Mopar club. What I'd do it map out directions around town all on back roads. People would then drive around and hit all of the spots. Right now is two things... have a question and answer for each location and perhaps also have the person take a photo of themselves and their car and upload it to the clubs Facebook page. If there is a question and answer aspect, I think I'd need to give our some type of prizes for those who turned in all correct answers (I think we'd enter those into a raffle). If I did that, I think I might ask a local Dodge dealership if they might have some items to give away. Nothing big, perhaps even just some shirts, oil change or something (pull out correct answer sheets until the prizes are gone). The driving would be all on back roads with lower speed limits.

Any experience in setting up something like this? Hints? Tips? Ideas?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey you guys! This is my first time posting here, this will actually be my first time cruising as well. My boyfriend and I would like to go on cruise next year in March for my birthday, and I'm having a hard time choosing. We've pretty much narrowed it down to these 3 options:

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
I know the LEO MC where I work does one once a year, it's for bikes and cars. They map out 10 or so points around the county to stop at, with each having a trivia question. Places are bars, BBQ huts, ice cream shops. Participants get a little map to check off each place they've been. At the final stop everyone meets up and there is a drawing for a "grand prize" which usually contains some donated gifts from each of the places, plus each participant donates a gift as well. I've never participated but they all seem to enjoy it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts