Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well its been a while since I've done a MOD to my car so I am gettin bored of the same old stuff. I just dont know what else to do now because I dont have a V8, I have a SXT, so im not trying to do any engine mods. Im stuck right now so any help or ideas? They can be exterior or interior mods...

below is what I have done so far ...

2006 Dodge Charger SXT Black: 22" Black MOZ Dinner Rolls, 5% tint all the way around, Niteshaded Corners, Tinted Tails and 3rd brake, Chin Spoiler, SRT grille shell, Silverstar low beams and fogs, Kenwood Double Din, JL 10w7, JL 500/1 amp, Remote Start, Radar, TV Tuner, and Super Nintendo.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
What about a Spolier,chrome door handles,Crome Pillar Post Covers,Ram Air Hood,ect....................
There is still a buch of Exerior&Interior mods out their just have to look the web:smoke:

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^ Chrome Pillars, Chrome handles? F**K NO ... Spoiler? Im not sure if im feeling the spoiler for my car ... i was thinking about an exhaust and rear air diffuser or whatever that thing is called but i dont know what exhaust to get for the v6 ... im worried about the soudn

·
Registered
608 Posts
Super Nintendo? ever heard of Next gen?

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
dude SNES is hella sick. you needa hook em up with some original mario kart too. maybe some mortal kombat. game stop has them for cheap if ur lucky.

besides playing xbox360 in a car is begging for the red lights of death taht happen when you so much as move the damn thing while its running and u gotta ship it off for a month

snes owns. bottom line. if i ever had anybody in my car id get one off ebay for em but... i almost never roll with anyone else. Stupid VES taking up space. i almost wanna get rid of it, but then i loose my ipod hook up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts