Charger Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 Dodge Charger 2.7L engine, 140k on it. Was running totally fine, was parked overnight, and when it was tried to start the next morning it would only crank, no start. I've checked everything I could think of and it is starting to drive me crazy!! It has spark (found that out the hard way :roller:) good fuel pressure, the fuel pump is fine, key is recognized (as in the battery in the key is fine, both keys will not start the car.), all cylinders have good compression, the spark plugs could use a change, will be doing that tomorrow (though I highly doubt all the spark plugs would completely die at once sitting overnight.) as far as I can see, all fuses and relays are good.
Has anyone ran into this before?!?!!?!?! :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
I'm going absolutely insane over this. I don't have a clue what else it could be.
There is a slight bit of a "backfire" when it sits overnight and you try to start it the next day, but that only happens on the first time you turn it over, after that nothing at all. just turns and turns. NO FIRE. NO TROUBLE CODES. IM GOING CRAZY!!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts