Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all, looking for some opinions.

I think I want to swap my hood emblem out for a cool custom Billet emblem. Ones I have seen are fantastic. I had the idea to do the Cobra head from GIJOE..but then thought that people might think I am trying to copy the Mustang Cobra. What do you guys think?

Also, any other ideas you guys have of a cool hood emblem? Any serious suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks guys :rockon:

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
hey all, looking for some opinions.

I think I want to swap my hood emblem out for a cool custom Billet emblem. Ones I have seen are fantastic. I had the idea to do the Cobra head from GIJOE..but then thought that people might think I am trying to copy the Mustang Cobra. What do you guys think?

Also, any other ideas you guys have of a cool hood emblem? Any serious suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks guys :rockon:

Any Real American Hero would know the emblem of COBRA.

I would do it, as its just the head of the snake from the front. The Mustang Cobra logo is a profile of the snake sitting in an upright position. I think you're good

·
Registered
160 Posts
Go for it!! It is entirely based upon your meaning for the symbol you choose to use. If someone else doesn't get it, no harm to you.

Billet Technology, and in particular Heidi, are great to deal with. I sent a Jpeg to them last weekend, and the finished emblem shipped today. Heidi sent a photo of the finished product Tuesday. How's that for prompt service? Less than a week from idea to aluminum. The picture in my sig is the photo she sent, and I can hardly wait to see it in person.

·
Registered
39 Posts
If you like it, then it's all good. If someone asks, then you can explain. Isn't that why we like to personalize our cars the way we do?

I have my Billet Technologies emblem on its way right now. I hope people ask why I have "Trouble R/T" on my hood.

"This car is always gettin' me in TROUBLE, and it's worth every penny!"

Attachments

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
been runnin through ideas and this is what I am leaning towards, what do you guys think?

I am trying to figure out how to incorporate R/T or Charger into it without just having it written right below it. Any clues?

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
been runnin through ideas and this is what I am leaning towards, what do you guys think?

I am trying to figure out how to incorporate R/T or Charger into it without just having it written right below it. Any clues?

I think it's awesome, may even copy you.....:knockout:

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think it's awesome, may even copy you.....:knockout:
whats the saying...imitation is the highest form of flattery? Go for it my friend!

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
whats the saying...imitation is the highest form of flattery? Go for it my friend!
It'll look awesome! We just can't let our cars near each other;)

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1 - 13 of 13 Posts