Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know dumb ? but is the negative battery terminal the one that is hooked up to a small painted (red) screw into the body of the charger? I see the red terminal because it has the BIG + on it but negative ummm HELP!!!!!

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
I know dumb ? but is the negative battery terminal the one that is hooked up to a small painted (red) screw into the body of the charger? I see the red terminal because it has the BIG + on it but negative ummm HELP!!!!!

The battery is in your trunk under the floor mat.
The red terminal in the engine bay is just for easy jumping if your batery is dead.
Look in the trunk, it will look familiar:grin:

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
I think the instructions tell ya to disconnect the battery to reboot the PCM to learn the new better breathing intake

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank you kindly for the response. I am installing AFE and predator and want to wake Hal up... shhhhhh

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
But if he is doing the Predator and resets the adaptive learning that should do the trick.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
where is the 12" weather strip that is mentioned on mopar CAI install thread i dont have such a weatherstrip i only have the big one for teh heat sheild on AFE. Am i missing something?

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
also guys when i disconnect the negative terminal on battery what will I need to recalibrate if anything? and if so how to recalibrate?

·
Premium Member
7,632 Posts
You really shouldn't need to pull the battery. If you really want to reset the PCM after the install, just pull fuse 11 (under the hood) for a minute.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Won't the Predator do the same thing without the reboot?

·
Registered
3,886 Posts

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
I don't think I disconnected mine when I installed the AFE stage two is that Bad ??? oooppps.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts