Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i ordered this thing for my superbee back on August 1st, now, i have been trying to call them, for a month now, every day, ive sent them countless emails, i can't get them to respond to me. i want to know the status of my freaking order. what do i do, just order from someone else, then have it come, and then that cool blue place will send theirs, then i will have 2 of them. Im tired of waiting. but i can't get ahold of these guys. its going to be winter soon, and i want to put it in my car now.

any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
708 Posts
i ordered this thing for my superbee back on August 1st, now, i have been trying to call them, for a month now, every day, ive sent them countless emails, i can't get them to respond to me. i want to know the status of my freaking order. what do i do, just order from someone else, then have it come, and then that cool blue place will send theirs, then i will have 2 of them. Im tired of waiting. but i can't get ahold of these guys. its going to be winter soon, and i want to put it in my car now.

Where are they located? I would pay them a visit if I was you!

·
Registered
1,828 Posts

Well I had a similar situation happen with me I went to a local stereo shop about two years ago to buy an Apple Ipod connector for my car.

I paid for the item up front they told me that they would pick up my item from there local warehouse basically they gave me the run around for a couple of days then a riot broke out close to the shop while a rock concert was being held, apparently they were the only shop that got broken into that weekend. I go down to the shop and to my suprise all there doors and windows are borded up, I tried calling the shop several times but there was no answer finally I gave up.

I went to another stereo shop just down the street, I bought the connecter and told the sales guy my story he told me that it wasn't a suprise to him because he had heard that they were going out of business. He asked me if I purchased this item with my Visa card I told him that I had and he suggested that I call my credit card company and explain my situation and that they would refund my money because they are federaly insured or something like that. So I ended up calling my credit card company (BofA) I explained my story to them, faxed my receipt to them and within 2 or 3 days I had my money back in my account.

Hope this helps.

·
Vendor
796 Posts
You're still within the 90 day window to file a chargeback if you paid with a credit card. That will get their attention and either get you your money back or get them to contact you in order to work things out. The problem is "internet parts companies" come and go at a high rate, even I've been burned for many thousands of dollars with companies that we fealt we could trust. I suggest filing a chargeback if they have already charged your card. If they have not, and refuse to answer your calls or return emails, then I would say that you will not be receiving your tuner from them. Leave them a message and send them an email documenting that you are cancelling your order. If you do get charged and receive one, tell them you want to return it at full paid price plus shipping refund. There's a lot of internet companies that give all of us legitimate ones bad reputations. Always go with the trusted companies and a deal that seems to good to be true often is.

Joshua, HHP

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.