Charger Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2014 Dodge Charger R/T 100th Anniversary Edition. I love my baby to death but I get bored with the same old same old basic style. The car is in the limited edition high octane pearl red color. I want to do the single 5 in off center mopar stripe down the length of the car. I just need help deciding on a color scheme. Do you think it should be a glossy black like the trim around the taillights? I also plan on putting 100 in the top center of the windshield in bright red to match the badging maybe with a slight of silver around it. I also wanted to write "Charger" in the striping on the hood. Think I should match the badging too with the silver outline around it? I need ideas folks if you got them! Also as far as interior goes, I have a bit of OCD and I want everything ot match more or less. The accent lighting is stock blue but I havent decided. Should I go with blue lights and red accenting on the inside? Or make everything red? Pictures to come to help make sense of what Im saying..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts