Charger Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking for the post on the black charger that was painted partially white on the grill. Then the hood, top of car, trunk and spoiler were all painted white.

Does that sound familiar to anyone?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thank you!! yes that's the one!

The pictures are on chargerforum z .com . Can't get the entire link to work???

showthread.php?t=8635&highlight=chambers

What do you guys think about reversing that? Having the white on the grill, hood, top and trunk?

Anyone with photoshop experience that could show me what it might look like?

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
WELL WHEN YOU 2 TONE a car most of the time the darker color goes on the tops-BUT HEY-IT'S YOUR CAR. a lime green hand painted pinstripe between the 2 colors would look sick. [HOT]
That is normally the case but here is a pic of a Charger with the darker color on the bottom and it turned out sweeet....

I say do it if you want. That is what we are all about. I love making the cars different.

·
Registered
230 Posts
skyler, no way, I think that looks horrible. Your car, on the other hand, looks amazing. Classy with just the right amount of subtle black.

On another note, your MHT wheels are en fuego. I've been looking at a set of MOZ el capitans with the same design (chrome stripe on the black spoke, chrome lip). I want bad, and my buddy's trying to get me a good deal on them, so we'll see.

36 chambers' ride is another one that is pretty sweet looking.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.