Charger Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone a while back posted some great pics of some seat covers they had custom made for their 3.5L. I tried to find them and I can't.

So help me out.

Who had them and who made them and how much did they cost?

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
You mean Katzkins seat covers? Paid $1,000.00 including installation at ProMotion Tunning, our site sponsor. The covers themselves cost about $5-600 without installation.

Attachments

·
Registered
503 Posts
There are also neoprene seat covers from a company in Hawaii that looked pretty neat... somewhere here. About the same price. Might have been on the LXForums as I think someone had 'em on a Maggie.

How do you like the covers goval ? The cloth seats in my Charger are the biggest loss I sufferered when moving out of my old Vision Tsi (on a very short list... though I really loved my Vision the Charger is just awesome).

·
Registered
62 Posts
bad choice with the red interior,looks stupid i think. would look good if it were the read charger. leather looks good though, def. worth the money

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
bad choice with the red interior,looks stupid i think. would look good if it were the read charger. leather looks good though, def. worth the money
To each his own... I like it, and that's all it matters.
Oh and BTW, bad choice on that chrome grill also, looks like a 300 whanabe. The Charger is a muscle car, those chromes grills don't belong on these cars.

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
There are also neoprene seat covers from a company in Hawaii that looked pretty neat... somewhere here. About the same price. Might have been on the LXForums as I think someone had 'em on a Maggie.

How do you like the covers goval ? The cloth seats in my Charger are the biggest loss I sufferered when moving out of my old Vision Tsi (on a very short list... though I really loved my Vision the Charger is just awesome).

The covers are great. The fitment is awesome, and they are way better quality that OEM leather IMO.

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
yeah im not big into red interiors on anything but a red car, but nobody likes lambos or HIDS either, its a charger so its still tight in my book! :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
i have no idea why people keep judging peoples cars like its theirs........they say they dont like lambo doors.....but they see a charger limmo and wish they were in it......to each has their own taste.

·
Registered
503 Posts
The covers are great. The fitment is awesome, and they are way better quality that OEM leather IMO.
Do they zip on ? How difficult was the install ?

I was thinking about the neoprene covers but figured that the top surface is really just a thin fabric stuck on the rubber and it wouldn't wear very well.

As for chrome, IMHO chrome crosshair looks best on my bright silver metallic beast... chrome and silver go well together, but that's my car ;)

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
I paid ProMotion Tunning to isnatll mine. The $1k was for the whole deal.
I imagine they are a PITA to install, since they go under the rear seat.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts