Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

My name is Alyssa but i just go by Alli usually. Found these forumns from google when i was looking around for parts and stuff.

I have an 07 charger se. Bought it in february when my husband moved back to SC with me from New Mexico. I have always wanted a charger but we werent actually planning on getting one quite yet, but its funny how those things work out. We went to get him a vehicle and ended up trading in my old car for both the charger and an 05 silverado the same day lol.

Havent done anything to the car yet, but eventually when i get out of the army (which should be pretty soon hopefully) ill be replacing the tires and rims, the interior lighting with LED lighting, gauges, seats, and numerous other things.

Anyhow, here is a picture or two, like i said its pretty plain so far...

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Welcome to the forum Alli,I have an 06 Midnightblue and I live over here in West Cola.My Blueknight has a mopar performance decal across the windshiled.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol, thanks. only decals i have are the post decals and the sticker on back that says "medical service corps"....

·
Registered
539 Posts
hey, Alli! nice car! welcome from jersey.

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Hello all!

My name is Alyssa but i just go by Alli usually. Found these forumns from google when i was looking around for parts and stuff.

I have an 07 charger se. Bought it in february when my husband moved back to SC with me from New Mexico. I have always wanted a charger but we werent actually planning on getting one quite yet, but its funny how those things work out. We went to get him a vehicle and ended up trading in my old car for both the charger and an 05 silverado the same day lol.

Havent done anything to the car yet, but eventually when i get out of the army (which should be pretty soon hopefully) ill be replacing the tires and rims, the interior lighting with LED lighting, gauges, seats, and numerous other things.

Welcome from Southwest Georgia. I have a Granddaughter by the name of Alyssa. Great name.

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Welcome to the end of your bank account. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Welcome from SW Missouri. Congrats on your Charger :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
1,819 Posts
Helloooo from NorCal! :)

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Welcome from So. Cal.

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Welcome, I have a sister in law and family that live in Columbia, and recently, my niece's husband rotated there as well.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Hello all!

That's OK, you gotta Start somewhere! You've found the Best place.

Welcome to the Forums from Chicago!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome to the end of your bank account. :bigthumb:
HAHA! Already there! The army doesnt pay me enough to make it last, seeing as how both vehicles are in MY name...LOOOOONG STORY.....

Funny how i can BARELY get qualified for a credit card but can get financed for over $40,000 worth of car/truck on the same day from the same dealer....

anyhoo, thanks for the welcomes everyone! i think the first thing i wanna do is HIDs/Demon eyes if i can figure out how....

help?:beerchug:

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
Alli, welcome from Quebec, CANADA!!!

Happy modding...hehehe

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
welcome from big bad a$$ Cali Alyssa :thumbsup:

·
Registered