Charger Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heyya All. Took papers of my brand new 'Plum Crazy' RT Charger Daytona.

Only 120 in my great white north and i am lucky for #101. Love the number.

Located in S. Alberta, Lethbridge area, only 2 Plum Crazies here which is nice, already planning on traveling to the shows with my dad. He takes his old Imperial until we finish his hard top plymouth with the big pontispherical motor.

So abit of a story here, i was driving to a warehouse to help my mother with a large rug when i turned the corner with the dealership and saw the Charger parked on the grassy knoll. I piled the rug into her mini van and crusied the block to the dealership. 3 hours later i had signed on the line hehe.

Other than black, this purple with the flat black stamps is imho the best lookin charger so far. Chrysler almost had it with the Sub-Lime, but the tint wasn't quite there.

Tint appointment on Friday for the rears and back windows. Other than that i doubt i will make any exterior mods to the car save for maybe new tires with a wider wall.

Already have my sound guy workin on a custom sub enclosure in the trunk built with painted plasti to match the interior pieces, as well as lookin for anodized bits for the buttons and rings on the dash if i can find them as well.

For a second day gotta say the car handles and performs like a dream, been through about 6 cars now and this is my very first brand new :lol:

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You are officially a plumcrazy owner. :rockon:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the the Plum Crazy. Post some pics when you can.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well i have some pics done in a custom sig but having code troubles. The normal

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
I use photobucket to post pics on here and have not had a problem.

·
Premium Member
11,946 Posts
Welcome to the forums from Phoenix, AZ!! :wave:

I love your choice in color!!! ;)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
For a straight img tag it's
right? When i use the tags for a sig or simple thread post all it does is give the URL web link.

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the new ride!

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
For a straight img tag it's
right? When i use the tags for a sig or simple thread post all it does is give the URL web link.
It should be, but just try pasting the link into the pop-up box you get after clicking on this thing:

Welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Sweet, got the driect post link to work, but it says in my sig preferances that my IMG code is off, i assume this is a mod block for new posters not to spam adds?

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
from Illinois!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Welcome from the Motor City!!.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Welcome and enjoy your ride.