Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in the NE area... I just paid for the new baby, just waiting till vacation is over and I will pick her up... I am in RI, anyone else out there???

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just got my RT yesterday... It is an incredible car... Maybe we can find some more people and get a good forum going for the north east

·
Registered
681 Posts
I get mine in 2 weeks. I just found out about this site today. I've been posting On allpar, and LXfourms, what is next :)

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What part of the north east are you in? You will love the car. It almost makes driving to work worth while...

·
Registered
225 Posts
Western, NY isn't exactly in the NE, but hey...It's closer than any of the other regions!!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
True... Welcome to the very small group. I hope that it increases soon

·
Registered
681 Posts
Boston mass here, Always looking for more people into the LX's Some day I'd like to get a group together to hit up a local cruise, or go to the Chrysler Nats next year. I hope this thing grows like the LXfourm

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BlackCharger06 said:
Boston mass here, Always looking for more people into the LX's Some day I'd like to get a group together to hit up a local cruise, or go to the Chrysler Nats next year. I hope this thing grows like the LXfourm

Looks like there are a few of us around. The car has been incredible so far. I am looking at doing the cat back exhaust and some steel wheels for an old school look. Welcome to the NE Section of the forum.

Lammy

·
Registered
868 Posts
lammy said:
Anyone in the NE area... I just paid for the new baby, just waiting till vacation is over and I will pick her up... I am in RI, anyone else out there???
Here North of Boston. Just got my R/T two weeks ago...Its great!...Hope you are having fun with yours.

·
Registered
868 Posts
lammy said:
Looks like there are a few of us around. The car has been incredible so far. I am looking at doing the cat back exhaust and some steel wheels for an old school look. Welcome to the NE Section of the forum.

Lammy
Sounds good...looking to add an exhaust system myseld and tint the windows...Was thinking about changing out the air filter but from reading some of the forums that does not sound like a good idea.

·
Registered
44 Posts
lammy said:

I'm from Maine and just picked up my Daytona a week ago. It is a head turner and fast. Love my new ride. :rockon:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome to the group... Looks like we have a few people in the area now. Are you planning on getting a Charger???

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
I guess you can say that I already have to many vehicles :) I'm trying to convince my wife that she wants one for a daily driver. She likes my 300C but says that it's a little to big for her.

·
Registered
681 Posts
NE Chargers

So how many people are in this group now. I can't make it to the Mopar nats, but I still need to get my mopar fix. We should plan something Lammy looks like the most active any ideas.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry took so long to get back. been on vacation and avoiding computers like the plague for a while... We should set something up for late Sept, Early Oct, once the weather gets a bit cooler and the HP goes up. What does everyone think???

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey all, Name is Corey and im from Mansfield Ma and i don't have mine yet, but i'm ordering the daytona r/t charger in top banana yellow. So i'll be able to chill soon!!!! Wasn't to crazy about to mango color. Right now im driving my dream vehicle at the time before the charger came out. It's a 2002 Flame red club cab Dodge Dakota 5.9L R/T. Got several trophies w/ it and don't wanna give it up but i can't afford to keep up with the repairs on it soo... all for the best i suppose!!! How do you all like your r/t's or regular chargers. I haven't even driven 1 yet

1 - 20 of 30 Posts