Charger Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I just created this account to let any Charger owner know that I have a custom made subwoofer box for sale on Ebay.

Not sure how to add the URL so you can view it ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Forgive me if I was wrong, but since this item is custom made for a Charger, a owners forum seems like the logical place to post a message?

Also, I'm not a vendor.

Thanks.

Subwiz.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Do you even own a Charger? Or are you just trying to sell us a product?

·
Premium Member
959 Posts
Forgive me if I was wrong, but since this item is custom made for a Charger, a owners forum seems like the logical place to post a message?

Also, I'm not a vendor.

Thanks.

Subwiz.
There are rules to follow in order to be a member of this forum. Charger ownership isn't a requirement, but you should take a look at the posting rules before posting ... at the very least.

I hope that someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe that this forum exists so that someone can fill out a quick membership and then post something for sale, but rather so that we can all form a community and contribute to and share each others ownership experience of the Dodge Charger, in all its colors, derivations and models as well as those who don't own a Charger but hope or dream of doing so someday soon.

My $0.02

·
Registered
657 Posts
There are rules to follow in order to be a member of this forum. Charger ownership isn't a requirement, but you should take a look at the posting rules before posting ... at the very least.

I hope that someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe that this forum exists so that someone can fill out a quick membership and then post something for sale, but rather so that we can all form a community and contribute to and share each others ownership experience of the Dodge Charger, in all its colors, derivations and models as well as those who don't own a Charger but hope or dream of doing so someday soon.

My $0.02
I couldn't have said it better myself.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts