Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone. pretty excited about this forum. ive been doing a lot of upgrades to my car and im really looking forward to what you guys suggest. since this is all about my car this is what i have so far:

2009 r/t with Daytona Package. its not the daytona. from what i was told its just got the upgraded suspension or something like that. i dont know.

upgrades:
I have a Mercedes transmission and drive train;
diablo chip;
Tranzformer electronic shift kit;
custom 3.5 inch exhaust
2 10" JL audio subs;
Infinity Kappa speakers throughout the inside
20" TSW low-pro rims

i think thats it.

Future upgrades:
headers for the exhaust
reinforcement of frame
HID headlight and floodlight / LED taillights
larger fuel pump and lines
racing camshaft
wide body kit and new paint job
custom software for the diablo
and this is why im here, for your guys help to do more.

its nice to meet you all,

kirk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i will take a few on wednesday. i need to get it washed before i post some pictures. LOL. it snowed yesterday and its filthy.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Daytonas are awesome, welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Welcome from MA! Looking forward to the pics.

2014 phantom black rt max

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's not the Daytona series. The guy said it had a Daytona package on it: just an upgraded suspension on it. I don't even know if that is correct.

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
Welcome!

However, I'm a bit confused. You say your car isn't a Daytona but your pics show that it has the Daytona side decals and hood decal. Did the dealer sell it to you that way?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mine just reads "Charger". The Daytona line from what I've read, each year was a different color. And they have "Daytona" on the sides towards the back. Mine was sold like that. That picture was shortly after I bought it. The dealership explained that it's just an upgraded suspension package on the car. I'll take close ups of everything on wednesday. Sorry for the confusion.

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts