Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello every one. I am a pround new owner of a beautiful silver 2007 Charger SRT8. I've had the pleasure of putting about 1200 miles on her so far. I have install the FULL Magna Flow exhuast system, a Air Raid throttle body spacer and cold air intake. My next bolt on will be the 180 thermostat and the stage 2 Jet chip. If anyone has any Pros and Cons about the Jet chip I would love to hear about it. I live in So. Cal and frequent a weekly car show in Orange County if any HEMI's are interested. Usually the first Tue. in every month is the best turn out. ALL HEMI's UNITE. I look forward hearing from all of you.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Welcome to the forums from the Inland Empire!
Where do you guys meet in the OC? Do you meet any other nights?
I'm busy making your Budweiser on Sunday through Wed. Nights 6 pm to 6 am. Would love to get together with other So Cal Hemis.

Let me Know, Jim

·
Registered
308 Posts
welcome there are usually meet and greats every month check out socallx.com for dates there's good turn outs and cool people

·
Registered
657 Posts
Congrats, and welcome from Nor Cal.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Welcome from Washington!!! I can't really give advice on the Jet chip but it seems the Predator Tuner is the way to go if you plan on additional mods or just for a stock motor. Again, just my .02

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Welcome from another fellow n00b from So Cal

·
Registered
73 Posts
I can't really give advice on the Jet chip but it seems the Predator Tuner is the way to go if you plan on additional mods or just for a stock motor. Again, just my .02
I second this, the Predator is the way to go. Oh, and welcome to the board.

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
I dont have a hemi i suck, but welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Welcome to the forums, from Las Vegas!
Oh, and C.O.D....... don't worry about havin a Hemi..... you Have Charger, the floaters, and a hot chick! Be grateful for what ya DO have! hehehe

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Welcome to the forums from Northern Illinois!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Welcome from the Motor City!.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Welcome From So Cal!

Welcome from SB County!

I had a JET stage 1 - it is horrible to CRAM into your PCM/cubbyhole and made Some difference. You cannot change any parameters on it.

I now have Predator and LOVE IT. You can select a number of tunes including stock for when you take it in. You can adjust all sorts of parameters/features with some practice and care. :)

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
Congrat's on the srt8!!

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Welcome from S. Texas!

·
Registered
702 Posts
A mighty forum welcome, from your Nor Cal brethren.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts