Charger Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys,

I have been on this website for a little while now but have never registered to it until now. This is a good website for looking up information about our cars and some of you guys have awesome cars. I have a black 2006 R/T with the Road and Track and my plans are to make it into a sleeper. I am going to make it look like a V6. First I am going to change my dual exhaust set-up into a single outlet. I have a friend who works in a muffler shop who is designing an exhaust that will work just as well as a dual set-up. I already have a set of wheels from a 2.7 V6 charger that i'm going to put on as soon as the exhaust is ready. I took off my chrome grill and put a colored matched one and left the stock black grill insert. I just had my windows tinted, so you can't see my black seats. The only thing that would probably give it away is my front fog lights, but i doubt anybody will be looking for that. I'll probably put some drag radials on the rear 2.7 wheels and a "NOS" sticker on the back window to provoke some challenges...whats the point of having a sleeper if nobody wants to race you.

It is good meeting you guys, and i hope you all welcome me.

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
welcome from indy! :)

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
from Northern Illinois!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Welcome from Texas, you Sneaky Devil.......

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee and good luck with "the sleeper!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Welcome from the Motor City!!.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts