Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to introduce myself to this forum. Anybody here live near St. Louis? I've had my Plum Crazy Charger for 1 wk. now. Glad I traded in my '04 Mach 1. Too many stangs out there. Went cruising last night and didn't see any like mine. GGGGGGGreat. Just put on my CAI Thurs night. Boy what a diff.

·
Premium Member
959 Posts
Welcome to the forums from slightly West of you.

Some of us are trying to get some group participation going and we welcome you if you're interested. Check this link http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53404 to see about a fall cruise that we're organizing in the Alton area. Interest right now is a bit weak but I hope that it'll gain momentum as it gets closer.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea, I saw your post in the midwest section . I'm interested if we can get more people. It's a great drive in the fall with the changing leaves. I driven it many times an dthe park/lodge is veery relaxing.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
gettin pics today/ have to post thm later.

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Welcome from Texas and congrats on the new ride! Pics???????

·
Registered
26 Posts
Welcome from Delaware!!

·
Registered
657 Posts
The Dodge Charger has done it again... We gladly accept all converts. Congrats and welcome from Northern Cali.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Welcome from Washington!!!

·
Registered
935 Posts
hey plum what kind on intake did you put on and yes welcome from delaware as well

·
Registered
400 Posts
Welcome from SoCal

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Welcome from New Jersey!

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Welcome from Roanoke, Va, glad you came back from the darkside to the Charger!!!!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Welcome! I'm 10 miles north of you.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
to the forums from Northern Illinois!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Welcome from the Motor City. Nice ride you chose there.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts