Charger Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all from Utah. I picked up an 07 RT (w 25k miles) a couple of weeks ago. Previous owner was from NY. the PO had allready started on custominzing a bit with Rims, exhaust, K/N intake, carbon fivber hood and trunk ect.
We actually bought it for my wife (who loves it) but its so much fun to drive I spend alot of time behind the wheel also.
one monir dissapointement after owning it three weeks is the spot of ATF that appears in the garage yesterday. Seems a bit young to start leaking from a transfer case. Its not a SRT but still gets up and goes like hell.
:)

·
Registered
716 Posts
Welcome. Look into that leak (seep?). It could be the transmission. There is an easy fix, but the car will go into "limp home mode" if you don't address it. Do a search on the forum.
congrats.....

·
Registered
7,627 Posts
Congrats on your new ride. Most of us have experience this tranny leak issue. The leak is due to a faulty O ring. It's a quick and easy fix at the dealer. You should get it fix while it's still under warranty.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys.
The dealer told me the same thing, its scheduled to go in tomorrow. And micky, I think the previous owners name was sean(he was still programed in the voice training mode on the blue tooth). That would be cool if you new him. And yeah its a silver R&T

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Welcome from Louisiana.

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
welcome from So. Cal.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Welcome to this forum and check out our forums at SLCLX Forums. Where abouts in Utah are you from? The fix is easily done at the dealer if it is still under warranty. I've had to get mine fixed along with a lot of people I know.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Welcome from Las Vegas hope your O Ring gets worked out :)

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee!

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Welcome from Maine!

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
welcome from big bad A$$ cali :thumbsup: u picked the fastest color!!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts