Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
My name is Ethan and I am the newest member and supporting vendor of the Charger Forums.

I am an avid automotive enthusiast. Drag racing and AutoCross are among my interests as well as anything produced by the Chrysler corporation. Over the years my wife and I have owned 16 different Chrysler vehicles.

An ASE certified master mechanic, I have been with the Tire Rack since 2006.
The Tire Rack team consists of expert enthusiasts trained to provide friendly, accurate fitment, and performance advice. In fact, team members spend about 80 hours each year either in the classroom or behind the wheel of our test cars at our on-site test track and in real world driving sessions. These experiences give us the knowledge to choose the correct products for your Charger based on your drivng style and conditions.

I hope that we can learn a lot from each other in the future and I'm looking forward to helping you get the best performance from your Dodge.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected]
Sincerely,
Ethan Burns

·
Registered
45 Posts
Welcome!!

Please let me know if you have ways to support Canadian customers (i.e., local distribution, etc.) to reduce the high shipping costs that we see from most US-based vendors.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
I have been past your place of work MANY times but never stopped.
I hope to stop on my next trip back to WISC and when I do I will look you up.
Glad to see you guys are on board as sponsors.

Regards
Chuck Green

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
Welcome guys. I have dealt with you in the past. Great deals, and good support...

·
Registered
638 Posts
I have delt with Tire Rack before with my previous car, and I ordered the wrong tire. The responce time from when I clicked the check out button to the time they called me on the phone was unbelievable. It was literally within 5 to 10 minutes. They corrected my order and I had my tires within a week. I give credit to my husband for finding Tire Rack online, he has a Dodge duelly and the tires can get really pricey at retail. We have never bought tires from any where else since.:grin:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts