Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Y'all! I ordered my 2008 Super Bee Oct. 1. I am learning alot about my new car from this site. I am looking forward to learning alot more and applying it to my ride.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Hi Y'all! I ordered my 2008 Super Bee Oct. 1. I am learning alot about my new car from this site. I am looking forward to learning alot more and applying it to my ride.

Saweet --- welcome -- where in texas are you ??? there are several growing clubs if you are in Houston, San Antonio, Dallas or Austin -- g'luck !!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm in Waco. I travel to Dallas, Houston, and Austin every week. Let me know of the good clubs! Thanks

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee!

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
I'm in Waco. I travel to Dallas, Houston, and Austin every week. Let me know of the good clubs! Thanks
Howdy from Austin. Some upcoming meets in Austin in November, so watch the Texas boards. Blue Bee, hmm, let us know when you pick it up, and we can meetup for lunch and such. See ya.

·
Registered
108 Posts
welcome from ny

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
ya, make sure you come to that meet and greet in austin! ill be there :)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Welcome from Washington and congrats on the new purchase!!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Howdy from Austin. Some upcoming meets in Austin in November, so watch the Texas boards. Blue Bee, hmm, let us know when you pick it up, and we can meetup for lunch and such. See ya.

aren't the dodge city boyz pages and sites running?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts