Charger Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I gave my dealer $500 a few days ago to order an 08 AWD black charger with all options except for that $1600 6.5" rear monitor. I also just took advantage of the 20% off zoomers sale. Unfortunately, I'll probably receive the exhaust before the car. :( As much as I want my car now, I almost wish it wouldn't come in until next month, but only for the hopes of getting some incentives. Last months $1500 rebate seems much better than this month's nothing. Should I expect the dealer to give me a deal on at least one accessory, or is my dealer just the non-bargaining idiot I think he is? I guess I was kind of picky, but aside from offering me a different currently available car, he didn't offer me poop. All thoughts are appreciated.
Thanks,
Dave

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
They should at least give you 10% any accessories that you want. Do you know anyone that's a Chrysler employee?. If you do, you can get a discount code and usually get 25% off acc.

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
Welcome to the forums, from Las Vegas!
Yeh, welcome to the forums, and most salesman are idiots...they fake it till they make it. They act like they know what they are talking about and they have no clue :D

·
Registered
467 Posts
hello from cleveland

·
Registered
160 Posts
Last months $1500 rebate seems much better than this month's nothing.
I'm getting $1500 on my 08. in my area there is still this incentive in october as well. don't let them rip you off.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
to the forums from Northern Illinois!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Welcome from Washington!!! I won't say every one sucks, but I have met my fair share.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks all, for the warm greetings and 2 cents. I do get the Chrysler employee discount. I hadn't thought of that. I'll have to try to work the dealer with that one I guess. CobraKai, where did you get yours?

·
Registered
160 Posts
I got mine in NJ. I really had to stay on top of them to make sure that they didn't keep "forgetting" on the paperwork to give me the right pricing that we had talked about and the $1500 rebate. In the end you have to leave the dealer bleeding from their *** and unhappy with the deal. If the dealer is happy, I've done something wrong. That's my playbook.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts